A Thousands Nights by E.K Johnston

A Thousand Night by E.K Johnston. 

Rating: 4.5/5

Fact: This book has the most beautiful cover I have ever seen. 
It is amazing!!
A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston is such a beautiful and exotic novel. I loved the writing so much, the plot line and just everything. The cover is gorgeous and the descriptions and visuals are simply amazing. Thank you to E.K Johnston for such a wonderful book! I couldn't put it down.

I have the UK hardcover edition of this novel and it is probably one of the most beautiful books designs I have ever seen. It is this rich and royal purple and gold lettering and the sides of the pages are inked with sparkly gold Arabic designs. When you take of the dust cover, the naked book is literally an artwork. It is hot pink with gold images of the characters and the Qsar and ever new chapter has the same Arabic design as the sides.

A beautiful and must read for all. 


U.S Edition is just as magnificent! 

I love these covers so much. The colors and the symbols and placement is just amazing. 

I literally want to paint these covers and put them on my wall!




A Thousand Nights (A Thousand Nights #2) by E.K Johnston. 

Also so very pretty!
I need it really badly...

Comments

Popular Posts