Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Poison Study (Poison Study #1) by Maria V Snyder. 

Rating 3.5/5 Stars
Started: 07th July, 2016
​Ended: 08th July, 2016


Poison Study was my first novel read which was written by Maria V. Snyder. I have to say that at first it was a little hard to get into as the writing was new and completely different from any book I've read. I felt as though everything happened too fast and suddenly and this made me feel confused and bored. I didn't really see much character development and at times Yelena was quite annoying and somewhat dumb. It was halfway through the book that I found the novel more interesting as most of the action started.

Overall, I found many things about this book that I didn't like but also did like and I guess it may just be due to the new writing style and new author. I will continue on with this story as I see improvements through 

Comments

Popular Posts