The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare

Rating 4.2/5
Started: 23rd November, 2016
​Ended: 24th November, 2016
This book was fantastic and I have to say, I am so so so glad I finally read it. To tell you the truth, I actually read this book around two years ago when I was in Grade 8. Being the stupid kid I was, a kid with no common sense, I tried unsuccessfully to read this book during the time of the year which was busiest. In the third term where we have the most assessment. I have no clue why, but I tried to read it and failed miserably. From this, I found myself unable to read the book for literally two years. I tried once again earlier this year but nope.

So when I finally started it yesterday, after the consistent push of Angie and Tallulah, I got into it straight away and I fell in love. I love the plot, the twists and turns, the characters and everything! It was so detailed and full that I understand how practically everyone love it. Although I did find it to drag a little, it is said that the next book gets better and better. I love Jem!

From Emmy! Xx 




Comments

Popular Posts