A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas 

Rating: 4/5 Stars
Also Known as: ACOTAR
Fact: Is a Twist on the well loved classic Beauty and the Beast

So good!!!
ACOTAR is beautiful twist on the well known classical story between a beauty and a beast.
Heart gripping and magical. It was a brilliant twist between dark magic and light, love and death.

I love everything about this book. About every Sarah J. Maas book for that matter.
The way Maas writes and comes up with her novels plot lines is just beyond me because they are totally wild but so well done kind of like the thought of sweet and sour. Maas brings a whole new level to her novels and because of this, everyone has fallen in love with her stories and her characters.
Oh, cover love as well...
Read, Read, Read it!! 



A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Rating: 5/5 Stars
Also Known as: ACOMAF
Fact: Is a Twist on another classic story! 

I absolutely loved this book. I loved it so much! The writing has improved so much and the characters are just bloody fantastic. Oh, and I love Rysland so so so much. Seriously, I though that ACOTAR was five star yet when I read this one...I know what a 5 star is now.

The characters were so good in this book. I loved all of them! Oh my gosh, the ending! The relationships! The descriptions! I love it all so much.

I don't know  how Sarah J. Maas did it but I need the next one right now. RIGHT NOW.
I will write a proper review when I can get my mind back into the swing of things. 


A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Can we just take the time to appreciate that gorgeous cover...and also know that that name means that we are going to go through hell and a lot of it. God help us!!

I'm in love...






Comments

Popular Posts