Falling Kingdom Series by Morgan Rhodes.


Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. 

Rating 3.5/5 Stars
Started: 08th May, 2016
​Ended: 21st May, 2016



Falling Kingdoms by Morgon Rhodes is a thrilling and exciting novel that will make you laugh, feel scared and cry, and cry some more. 

The story line was creative and details were in nothing more than extreme. I loved the characters but found myself with a strong dislike for some. Lucia in my option was arrogant. She just seemed so pathetic and I really didn't understand how everyone in the story loved her. And Aron, well, he was just Aron (This war wouldn't of started if it weren't for your dumb behavior!) Overall, the characters were great but there is so much room for improvement. I personally found the start slow and a little dis-interesting but in the end is was exciting and really quite heart breaking. I need the next book right now!


Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2) by Morgon Rhodes.

Rating 5/5 Stars
Started: 5th June, 2016
​Ended: 6th June, 2016


Whooooooahhhh. I loved this book so much. I am kind of liking Lucia a bit more but she is still a bit annoying. So much killing!!! I just want Magnus and Cleo to be actually together, argh!! And Jonas!!

I have nothing to say. Well, besides from I NEED THE NEXT BOOK RIGHT NOW!!



Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) by Morgon Rhodes.

Rating 5/5 Stars
Started: 7th June, 2016
​Ended: 7th June, 2016


Okay, wow! I hate Amara.

Oh my Magus and Cleo. Yesssssssss
So much betrayal, but so good. Got this book a few hours ago and have already finished it. Argh!!! I love it. I see great great things for this series!





Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4) by Morgon Rhodes.

Rating 5/5 Stars
Started: 7th June, 2016
​Ended: 8th June, 2016


Whooooooaaaaaaaaaa. I was Crystal Storms to come out right now. This was so good. I literally started this series last week and after finishing Falling Kingdoms, I wasn't sure if I should continue. But I'm damn glad I did because this series is one of my most absolute favourite series ever. Whoooooooaaaaaa. I don't know what to expect!! 

Such great character development for new characters and very detailed and intriguing plot and story line



Crystal Storms (Falling Kingdoms #5) by Morgon Rhodes.

Rating 5/5 Stars
Started: 07th January, 2017
​Ended: 09th January, 2017


Overall Comment: I absolutely regret reading this book right away because that damn ending had me reeling and will have me reeling continuously throughout the many times a day that I look at that book on my shelf which means that I will be very upset for the many months until the next book comes out...

I love this series so much. I bought this book with the 20 Singapore Changi Airport dollars I was kindly given by Singapore Airlines on my recent month long European holiday. I started reading it right away and when my flight home was delayed for three hours, I rejoiced while others looked very upset. The start was great, pulled me in straight away. The characters were fantastic as per usual and my favourite two characters, Magnus and Cleo, were amazing. The book was written fantastically and was action packed and was filled with surprises, turns and many wishes for a certain two to become a couple (L&J) The ending though was one that made me so mad yet made me so very eager for the next book. Tallulah, if you read this review, I cannot wait for your reaction to the ending! 

Crystal Storms was incredible once again and has now made the series my all time favourite series...ever.

Comments

Popular Posts