Snow like Ashes Trilogy by Sara Raasch

Snow like Ashes (Snow like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch. 

Rating 4.2/5 Stars
Staring: 4th May, 2016
Ended: 8th May, 2016


Oh my gosh! Where do I begin??? This book was incredible, it left me reeling, crying and wanting more and my mind is buzzing with excitement! I need the next one right now!! I love the plot, the writing, the everything. The characters Mather, Theron, Meirra, Sir, everyone!!

This book was a good, fresh and unique read and was something that I enjoyed through and through. I enjoyed the characters and their developments but I could see a bit of distance with the characters. I enjoyed the plot line as it was action packed and reeling and I thoroughly enjoyed the evil villains as well as the good. 

Overall, I would say that this book was a great read and is perfect for teenagers alike. 


Ice like Fire (Snow like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch.

Rating 4/5 Stars
Started: 9th June, 2016
​Ended: 16th June, 2016


Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch was a somewhat quick read for me as I read it while driving to Sydney and while staying in Sydney and on the drive home so I got through it pretty quick as the drive was over 12 hours along with the 12 hour drive back. 

I really enjoyed this novel as it showed much character development for Meria and the others and it showed a lot more buildings. Although some parts of the novel were slow and boring I found the rest interesting and oh my gosh, that ending has me hating a lot of characters. 

Overall, a good squeal to an amazing book and hopefully an amazing series.

Comments

Popular Posts