Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. 

Rating 2/5 Stars
Started: 18th June, 2016
​Ended: 26th June, 2016


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard just didn't do it for me. I found myself skipping pages and reading other books while in the midst of reading this one. I just found it so boring and dull. I didn't like the characters and the world building was so hazy and slow. The characters didn't develop well and Safi and her "amazing" power just didn't interest me. 

Don't get me wrong, I liked the plot line and the writing wasn't bad but the story just didn't interest me at all. I feel as though there was so much potential for this book. I am disappointed in this story after hearing so many good things about it. I most likely will not continue with this series.

Comments

Popular Posts